Analytics and Growth Manager
Job no: 974417
Work type: Full-time
Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, apps, newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
Working at Seven is exciting, challenging and rewarding - all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments as one connected team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Analytics and Growth Manager at the Seven Network.
Based in South Eveleigh, the Analytics and Growth Manager is responsible for:
- Designing and maintaining digital analytics tracking frameworks and documentation for 7plus and other SWM digital products.
- Building self-serve data analysis tools and dashboards, acting as the primary point of contact for training and support where needed.
- Managing a team to deliver digital analytics capabilities to the business.
- Working closely with the product teams for ongoing additions to and maintenance of Snowplow event tracking.
- Collaborating with the data engineering team to ensure the continued flow of data from 7plus to the VPM data warehouse, updating the team on any new developments to any of the platforms.
- Supporting the business with ad hoc reporting and data analysis concerning SWM’s digital products.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years working as a digital analytics specialist
- Extensive experience with digital analytics implementation (e.g. Google Analytics, Snowplow, Adobe Analytics)
- Extensive experience with BI processes and visualisation platforms
- A deep curiosity for how things work, particularly in a software engineering and data analytics context. Comes with a background in these subject matters
- Seeks a deep understanding of underlying business problems and maintains clear sight of it when undertaking deep-dive analytical work
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au