Senior Data Analyst
Job no: 974476
Work type: Full-time
Seven West Media is one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, BVOD and online. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7Plus, as well as The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
At Seven West Media we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Uniting communities, breaking news and smashing records, our teams are making it happen together and we have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of this.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Seven Audience Intelligence team to support the launch of a new Agile Growth strategy at Seven West Media, driving the continued success of our Audience Intelligence vision.
Based in South Eveleigh and reporting to the Head of Data Enablement, you will work directly with cross functional teams to drive the growth, performance and customer interaction by:
- Identifying opportunities to improve our offering by analysing customer behaviour, insights and market trends
- Use advanced Digital Marketing and Advanced Modelling to provide guidance on Customer behaviour and insights
- Be the data evangelist that works with other product analysts, engineers, product managers and product designers to make sure we make the best use of available data, and build data-based
- Lead/guide marketing teams on valuable data, modelling methods, effective use of this data to improve overall customer experience and drive commercial growth
- Work closely with the data engineering team to ensure the continued flow of data from 7plus to the VPM data warehouse, updating the team on any new developments to any of the platforms.
- Support with ad hoc reporting and data analysis concerning SWM’s digital products.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Insights Data analysts with either Adobe or Google Analytics experience.
- SQL is also a must!
- 5+ years working as a digital analytics specialist.
- Extensive experience with digital analytics implementation (e.g. Google Analytics, Snowplow, Adobe Analytics)
- Extensive experience with BI processes and visualisation platforms
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au