The role on offer will be a great opportunity for the right person to kick start their sales career in Media.
Based in our Bunbury office and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role is centred on seeking and building customer relationships within the Advertising Department.
Working as part of a team, you will have good communication skills, be well organised and able to work in a fast paced environment. Previous sales experience or sales training will be highly regarded, but is not a necessity.
Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license is a requirement for this position.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Achieving revenue targets;
- Developing new opportunities to grow business revenue through interaction with existing clients and actively seeking new business within a specified market;
- Seeking out a strong understanding of clients’ needs in order to create a targeted sales strategy,
- Researching and undertaking analysis of the industry that you are targeting,
- Creating high quality sales proposals and strategies and be able to confidently and effectively present them to clients;
- Providing after sales services as requested to ensure that clients’ expectations are met to a high standard;
- Providing constructive input for advertising strategies; and
- Being able to identify, assess and manage business and revenue risks as they arise
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Be organised, able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Possess computer literacy, especially with MS Office applications;
- Possess a current driver’s license;
- Be on the pulse of community development and have the ability to strategically identify opportunities to grow business revenue streams and aid business development;
- Have a genuine desire to work closely with clients and ensure optimal returns for their investments with our company;
Demonstrated experience working in a sales environment would be desirable. Digital sales experience and familiarity using the CCI booking system would also be advantageous.
A base salary with a commission structure is on offer to the successful candidate.
If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to the on-going success of our sales team, please apply by submitting your written application, including a cover letter and resume.
We want to engage like-minded people who embody our values: Here to inspire, One connected team, Just own it!
Please apply by submitting your application including a resume detailing your qualifications and experience, accompanied with a covering letter outlining why you are interested in the opportunity and what you will bring to the role.
Applications close by 24 August 2020
For queries about the role please contact Vicky Dawson, Sales Manager on (08) 9780 0824.