Subscriber Services Representative - Casual
Job no: 974498
Work type: Casual
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven; The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated Perth metro and WA regional newspapers.
An exciting opportunity exists to join Western Australia's leading media group in the role of Subscriber Services Representative. The position is focused on inbound customer service contact and service based administrative tasks. The team's key focus is delivering outstanding and efficient service to our subscribers in a busy contact centre.
This is a Casual position which requires availability Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm and Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 12 noon.
As a customer service specialist you will be able to demonstrate:
- You will have a proven track record in providing exceptional customer service in a contact centre or similar environment.
- You are confident in your ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- You have a creative approach to problem solving and can think on your feet.
- You have a proven track record in working with CRM data bases, and understand the importance of accuracy and detail.
- Your energetic approach highlights your sense of urgency.
A day in the life of a Subscriber Services Representative:
- You respond to customer queries and are responsible for providing exceptional customer service – always. Typical contact includes customer payments; requests for adjustments to subscriptions, and responses to marketing promotions.
- While this is a service based role, you are also focussed on retention and employ sales techniques (retention/upsell opportunities) which add value to our customers.
- Your attention to detail and commitment to accuracy ensures that our CRM is well maintained and up to date.
- You attend and contribute to regular team meetings to help build our positive team culture.
A little bit about us
- We are WA's leading media group.
- Our business is evolving and we work in a dynamic and responsive environment.
- The team values like-minded individuals who approach their work with passion, vibrancy and positivity.
- We have a professional, dedicated but friendly approach.
- Collaboration and encouragement are some of our team values.
- Free onsite secured parking
- Access to onsite gymnasium
- Cafe onsite
- Access to corporate discounts and offers
If this role is the one for you, please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing how you will bring your skills and experience to make this role yours. Please include why you would like to be a part of our team. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short listing process.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend