Job no: 974502
Work type: Full-time
Seven West Media is one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, BVOD and online. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7Plus, as well as The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
At Seven West Media we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Uniting communities, breaking news and smashing records, our teams are making it happen together and we have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of this.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a full-time Strategy Manager to join the Seven Strategy team. Based in Melbourne and reporting to the Head of Client Strategy, you’ll be:
- Taking part in conceptualisation, development and ultimately the execution of campaign concepts in support of clients objectives to build revenue for Seven West Media.
- Driving collaboration with internal departments to develop market-leading integration opportunities and strategically-led proposals to clients to secure premium revenue for the group.
- Providing creative resources and tools to members of the Strategy and Solutions department, Partnerships team, Sales teams, and/or directly to clients and agencies to help build revenue and increase market share for the group.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a similar strategic role within creative agency’, brand or media owner
- Ability to develop a game plan by building desire, creating options, managing and growing
- Ability as a persuasive and considerate communicator
- In-depth understanding of the marketing process
- Formal Qualifications in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Advertising is highly regarded
- Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Applications close 30 August 2020.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au