Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven; The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated Perth metro and WA regional newspapers.
Based in our Perth office and reporting to the Payroll Manager, this role is an all-rounder focussed on providing timely and accurate payroll processing for 1000+ employees over weekly, fortnightly and monthly pay cycles.
This is a ten month fixed term opportunity commencing in October 2020.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years proven experience within a high volume environment and the ability to process end-to-end payroll, be versed in interpreting awards, agreements and other legislative requirements and have a desire to work collaboratively within a team.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Prepare and process end-to-end payroll;
- Maintaining accurate payroll records;
- Timesheet entry and reconciliation;
- Processing of Superannuation and PAYG;
- Responding to payroll queries.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Understanding of legislation, taxation and superannuation;
- A high attention to detail;
- High level organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Experience with Preceda is highly desirable.
We want to engage like-minded people who embody our values: Here to inspire, One connected team, Just own it!
If this is you, please apply by submitting your application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close 1 October 2020 unless the position is filled earlier.
For queries about your application contact Jacqueline Livermore on (08) 9482 3460.