Digital Account Executive
Job no: 974678
Work type: Full-time
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. We’re one team: thinking big, acting sharp and just owning it.
We have access to some of the largest online communities. 7+ is the leading BVOD (Broadcast Video on Demand) platform where millions of Australians watch their favourite dramas (Grey’s Anatomy, Home & Away, Good Doctor, Brothers and Sisters) and of course live sport (Supercars, AFL, Golf, NFL, PAC 12, Olympic Games) and so much more!
Relaunched in 2019, 7NEWS.com.au is one of the largest news, sport, lifestyle and entertainment website in the country. With more than 9 million visitors each month, this video led product is at the cutting edge of online video experiences. The most trusted source of news in the country is now the preferred source of news for people under 30.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Digital Account Executive to join the Seven Digital Sales team. Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Sydney Digital Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Driving Digital Sales revenue across portfolio of Agencies
- Liaising with internal stakeholders inc Commercial Product, Data, Insights and Pricing to contribute in providing best in class brief responses
- Creation of media schedules and recommendations for client campaigns
- Confirming inventory forecasts & availabilities
- Setting up Programmatic deals
- Campaign Reporting & Analysis
- Working with clients and Ad Operations to ensure timely and seamless campaign deployment
- Frontline support for clients with campaign requests
- Attending and contributing to client meetings as required
- Developing Sales Collateral
- Consistent & transparent reporting & communication to all direct and dotted line managers and Executive Team.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Autonomous, Driven & Proactive. A highly motivated self-starter
- Knowledgeable, with a deep passion for all things digital: Curious & with a learning mindset, our team is always looking to grow and share their knowledge of the video | OTT market
- An entrepreneurial problem solver: Practical & Outcome oriented
- A solutions seller: A strong track record of delivering superior results for clients.
- Remains Positive & Open Minded: Welcoming change as a driver of growth
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2-3 years experience in an agency or publisher sales team, demonstrating capability in a fast paced environment that demands effective management of priorities and conflicting agendas.
- Previous Media sales related experience
- Understanding of Video, Display, Social and Programmatic Advertising
- Good presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft product suite: Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word
- Solid understanding of Digital metrics and reporting tools including Nielsen, MOAT, Oztam, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications and experience will be highly regarded.
If you have a passion for digital, energy, enthusiasm and a readiness to help with growth of new business, we would love to hear from you.
Your success is our success: we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au