An exciting opportunity exists to join Western Australia's leading media group in the role of Administrator within the Customer Engagement team.
This is a part time position, 20 hours per week worked over a minimum of 4 days, Monday to Friday.
Your key areas of responsibility will include the following tasks:
- Provide general administrative support to the Customer Engagement team.
- Respond to customer enquiries within our standard service times.
- Assist with promotions, including dispatch of EDMs and manage calendar of activity.
- Assist with administration of publications, competitions and events.
- Obtain quotes and process invoices for payments out.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong administrative skills, with at least 3 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Process driven, strong time management, exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
This position will suit an energetic and motivated individual who has the drive to succeed and can thrive in a continually changing work environment. So, if this role is the one for you then we would love to hear from you.
A covering letter addressing your suitability for this particular position is essential and your CV must demonstrate your achievements as they relate to the requirements above.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.