Digital Performance Executive
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven; The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated Perth metro and WA regional newspapers.
Based in our WA office and reporting to the Digital Sales Director, this role requires expertise in digital performance campaigns and an individual who is passionate about Search and Social advertising strategies (paid and organic).
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a busy Digital Agency, an understanding and keen interest in growing local, small to medium size businesses, be versed in Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimisation and Facebook advertising and have a desire to work collaboratively within a team.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Execute and manage all PPC and remarketing campaigns, from implementation to growth to optimisation
- Project manage organic campaigns and drive strategies to promote client growth
- Provide on-time reporting to clients that include insights, optimisations and client KPIs (as per client requirements)
- Assist in building new client strategy proposals, making a strong contribution to overall client strategies
- Assist with identifying strategies to grow client portfolios
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimisation and Facebook advertising
- Currently Google Accredited (Adwords, Analytics)
- A strong understanding and proven record of success within paid search campaigns and have vast platform knowledge
- Experience in social media advertising (Facebook Blueprint training available if not accredited)
- Up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practice
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Time management with a sense of urgency and focus on deadlines
- The ability to work under high pressure
- A valid driver’s license
We want to engage like-minded people who embody our values: Make it Happen – Be the Solution, Be Brave – Speak Up and Better Together – Join Forces.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close 11 December 2020 unless the position is filled earlier.
For queries about your application contact the Digital Sales Director on (08) 9482 3038.