An exciting opportunity exists to join Western Australia's leading media group in the role of Sales Analyst, within the Customer Engagement team.
This is a golden opportunity for a junior analyst or someone who has a few years’ experience under their belt working with large data sets and contributing to solving business problems through critical thinking, and is ready to take the next step into an analyst role.
If you are process driven and love to work with data, this could be the role for you. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our small insights and reporting team and play an important role in supporting our sales and marketing activity and optimizing our sales results.
This intermediate level role would suit someone looking to develop their analytical skills and be mentored by senior analysts.
Most of all we are looking for someone who can couple their technical skills with a collaborative and consultative approach to incorporate broad stakeholder input to deliver optimal results. Your approach to problem solving and big picture thinking is just as crucial as your excellent mathematical skills!
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Perform the supply optimization process on a weekly basis, taking into account trends and one-off events and performing checks to ensure outputs are accurate;
- Manipulate sales data for analysis;
- Perform analysis and produce reports using Excel and other tools.
- Collaborate with team members to produce meaningful insights.
- Note this role is approximately 50% weighted to a complex but consistent and stable weekly forecast process, and 50% weighted to adhoc reporting and analysis.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Experience manipulating data;
- The ability to think creatively in order to solve problems and produce business insights through reporting;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- The ability to master system processes quickly and confidently;
- Process driven, strong time management, Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy; and
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Desirable but not essential:
A covering letter addressing your suitability for this particular position is essential and your CV must demonstrate your achievements as they relate to the requirements above.