Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, apps and newspapers.
Working at Seven West Media is exciting, challenging and rewarding – all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments as one connected team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Advertising Coordinator to join the Regional Newspaper Advertising team (Based in Perth).
Reporting to the Advertising Manager you’ll be responsible for;
- Processing bookings,
- Administrative support to the Advertising team in their daily tasks,
- Internal and external correspondence, handling phone inquiries and emails,
- Running Advertising and Revenue reports,
- Creating presentations to support the Advertising team
- Coordinating and chasing missing copy to prevent production and printing delays, and
- Demonstrating research abilities with the ability to analyse, transfer and process data.
We are looking for someone who has;
- A high level of attention to detail,
- Strong time management skills and be able to prioritise a busy workload,
- Strong written and verbal communication,
- The ability to be a strong team player and is highly motivated,
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and
- The ability to provide a high level of customer service and the ability to problem solve and find solutions to complex issues.
In return, we’ll give you everything you need to develop your skills and build a successful career. Based in the Osborne Park office you will have access to our free Gym, onsite café and work the best News Media Advertising team in the country.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Be part of our journey and join one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au