An exciting opportunity exists to join Western Australia's leading media group in the role of Administration Team Leader, within the Customer Engagement team.
Based in our Osborne Park office, this role is focused on leading an administration team responsible for the day to day operations of the supply and distribution services and some financial processing.
We are looking for someone who can bring fresh ideas to our business and contribute by both streamlining and refining existing business processes, but also by identifying opportunities where we can further leverage our assets to become more innovative and progressive in our initiatives.
This position will suit an energetic, hands-on and motivated individual who has the drive to succeed and can thrive in a continually changing work environment.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead, coach and develop a team of five to ensure all key objectives are met
- Oversee the supply and distribution administrative functions
- Oversee the subscriber related financial processing and debt recovery functions
- Oversee subscriber, retailer and distributor communications
- Work closely with finance team and the retail and distribution network to maximise results
- Ensure a focus on compliance is maintained across the team’s broad suite of responsibilities
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience managing and supervising staff
- Strong administrative skills in a corporate environment
- Proficiency with MS Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Proven ability to take ownership of projects and jobs with demonstrated problem solving skills and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong time management, attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Background that involves significant process improvement responsibilities
A covering letter addressing your suitability for this particular position is essential and your CV must demonstrate your achievements as they relate to the requirements above.