Marketing EDM Specialist - Engagement & Retention
Job no: 974925
Work type: Full-time
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
Seven’s Marketing Team are looking for a Marketing EDM Specialist role to drive audience acquisition and growth for the country’s leading commercial free to air BVOD platform – 7plus.
The Marketing EDM Specialist sits within Seven’s Network Marketing team and will be responsible for driving and executing the email and CRM program to engage, retain and grow audiences across Seven’s owned digital platforms and trade marketing activities.
You will work closely with key stakeholder teams including Content, Audience Intelligence and Product & Technology to develop insight-led email campaigns and customer journeys including automated programs and complementary cross platform re-engagement.
You will be meticulous and analytical, yet passionate about creative communications. Always looking to uncover the nuggets of truth around audience interests and behaviours, you are right at home working across a myriad of data dashboards, analytics, CRM and martech.
Your main KPI is to drive actions which result in growth. Whether that is content consumption, streaming minutes, or new registered users.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Plan and deliver a complimentary email and push note strategy that uses audience segmentation to increase customer engagement and retention across our properties
- Collaborate within Marketing team and other business units to establish a communications plan based on content and audience priorities
- Manage and plan the email and push note calendar in conjunction with programming and content marketing plans to ensure complementary comms across all digital and social touchpoints
- Work closely with Content and Design to curate emails with strong creative and compelling copy that drives results through relevant messaging
- Own the end to end email coordination process from ideation, briefing design, copy creation, testing, audience segmentation through to send and reporting
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure engagement and retention goals are met
- Work with the Digital Performance Media Manager on cross platform remarketing opportunities
- Manage rules for campaign targeting by considering the customer’s experience and their responsiveness by channel
- Introduce a suppression approach to reduce wastage and deliver the most relevant journey and messaging to each customer
- Be a product specialist and feedback best practices and learnings to the marketing team and wider business
- Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Proven success in driving results through emails and retention or remarketing campaigns
- Experience in digital comms planning across channels, including email, web, mobile, paid, data marketing and social
- Experience using analytics and reporting tools ie. Google Analytics and Data Studio, Tableau
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Exposure to high pressure environments with a fast pace to manage several competing tasks and set priorities
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design specifically for emails
- Hands on experience and technical knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud is desired
- Experience with Salesforce Automation Studio is desired
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong written communication skills and a confidence when working with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- Meticulous and analytical, yet passionate about creative communications.
- Technically savvy with a knowledge of UX and design principles and a deep understanding of industry best practice and benchmarks.
- A person who is dynamic, quick to learn and able to understand complex logic.
- They must be personable and have amazing attention to detail
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au