Job no: 974938
Work type: Full-time
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our Brisbane Sales team ahead of what promises to be an exciting year at Seven. Working across both Broadcast and Digital assets on market-leading products and platforms such as Big Brother, The AFL, Tokyo Olympics, Holey Moley, Farmer Wants a Wife, The Voice and so much more.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you’ll be:
- Maintaining and growing an existing customer portfolio and revenue base
- Assisting in the development and implementation of strategies to meet network revenue, exceed market share and enhance the Seven brand
- Preparing and presenting reports to the Sales Department
- Understanding the Seven West Media business and be able to leverage our assets to deliver on client objectives
- Coaching sales support staff
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally to enhance the overall team’s effectiveness and performance
We are looking for someone who:
- Has demonstrable experience working in a media sales environment, preferably in television
- Has the ability to manage client feedback and concerns, and quickly resolve complex issues
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication as well as a strong commercial acumen
- Has proven problem solving skills and a high level of accountability
- Is a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office suite and possess a high level of attention to detail
- Formal qualifications in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar is preferable.
- Sound knowledge of media tools including eTAM, TV Map, ADEX is preferable
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au