Service Desk Analyst
Job no: 974955
Work type: Full-time
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Service Desk Analyst to join the Seven IT team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team, working with the latest technology, within a fast-paced media environment.
This role also involves being rostered to start early or late (to cover our operating hours of 6am to 10pm Monday to Friday AEST), as well as providing after-hours support as part of an on-call rotation.
Based in South Eveleigh and reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader, you’ll be:
- Logging all incidents and requests, and collecting the required information through an effective customer conversation
- Assessing, triaging, researching, and resolving basic incidents and requests regarding the use of IT services
- Escalating incidents or requests beyond the scope of Level 1 Support to Level 2 and Level 3 Support teams in a timeline manner
- Creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution and promptly communicating progress
- Providing a single point of contact for the customer to ensure the entire customer experience is satisfactory
- Following up with other service provider groups involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and customer communication is complete
- Documenting resolutions and updating knowledge bases
- Growing general knowledge of current systems, increasing the ability to resolve requests on first call
We are looking for someone who has:
- Solid experience working on an IT Service Desk
- Demonstrated experience utilising ITIL processes to support Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Windows, Office, Active Directory, Exchange, Office365 and SharePoint.
- Strong customer service ethic, exceptional verbal and written communication skills (including an excellent telephone manner), a high level of initiative, problem solving and organisational ability, and the ability to identify the root cause of problems and trends.
- A commitment to personal improvement outside the work environment,
- The ability to embrace change and proactively seek continuous improvement.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au