- Full Time (Maternity Leave Contract – 12 months)
- Be part of an Australian iconic brand
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven; The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated Perth metro and WA regional newspapers.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, you will have the opportunity to deliver timely and accurate monthly results for entities within the West Australian Newspaper Group including Regional. These reports have high visibility within the organisation and help drive good business decisions.
Your experience within a busy commercial environment, working towards or achieved the CPA/CA qualification, exposure to an ERP system are some key skills you bring. You won’t be in this alone, we have a strong collaborative team that you will be part of.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Preparation of monthly accounts, including
- Creation and processing of journals
- Analysis of results
- Business partnering for allocated entities
- Fixed Asset maintenance
- Assistance with
- Tax Schedules
- Adhoc projects
- Preparation and reconciliation of Monthly BAS statement
- Daily banking coding and review
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and tight deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities within the team as required
- Commitment to meet deadlines, including preparedness to work reasonable additional hours
We want to engage like-minded people who embody our values: Make it Happen – Be the Solution, Be Brave – Speak Up and Better Together – Join Forces.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your resume including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close 5 March 2021 unless the position is filled earlier.
For enquiries, please contact Xanthe Shaw on 08 9482 3560.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au