Senior Salesforce Developer
Job no: 974967
Work type: Full-time
Seven West Media is one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, BVOD and online. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7Plus, as well as The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Working at Seven is exciting, challenging and rewarding - all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments as one connected team.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join Seven's Audience Intelligence team.
The Salesforce Developer role will be responsible for working with key SWM stakeholders to develop and maintain a solution that is core to delivering data driven marketing. This person will be responsible for owning the technical implementation and overall system health of this solution.
Based in Eveleigh, your responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Technical developer for a B2C Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud solution
- Capacity planning, monitoring of system health and process flow configuration
- Support usage of APIs and record solution documentation and best practices
- Release management and system maintenance including testing and deploying updates
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Data ingestion, mapping and hygiene to support the data model
- Technical implementation and enhancement of automated Journey Builder programs
- Translate business requirements into tech requirements
- Integrations into the existing solution
- Build email templates, cloud pages, analytics reports and dashboards
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio
- Build, test and deploy solutions where personalisation and dynamic content is required
- Use Contact Builder & data relationships to organise data
- Responsible for data extension setup, automation and accuracy, so campaigns run seamlessly across channels
- Work closely with product to ensure integrations are functioning as expected, and development work is aligned with Salesforce release cycles and the internal roadmap
- Minimum 5 years of development experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II Certification
- Experience using Salesforce APIs and apps including the Mobile SDK
- AWS and Azure cloud services and implementing serverless functions
- Knowledge of version control and continuous deployment experience (DevOps)
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and integration techniques (Umbraco preferred)
- Experience in Agile delivery and practices
- Code Ampscript in support of complex dynamic emails
We are looking for someone who has:
A passion for Television and Content and can combine their technical skills with a drive to deliver data-driven marketing. This person must be dynamic, quick to learn and able to understand complex logic. They must enjoy working in a team, while also being autonomous when it comes to delivering projects and requirements on time.
Be part of our journey and join one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au