Customer Service Representative (Inbound)
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network and Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our fun and friendly Subscriber Services team. The position is focused on inbound customer service contact and service based administrative tasks. The team's key focus is delivering outstanding and efficient service to our subscribers in a busy contact centre.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Customer Service Representative, offering a minimum of 20 hours per week. Candidates available for additional hours will be strongly considered.
As a customer service specialist you will be able to demonstrate:
- You will have a proven track record in providing exceptional customer service in a contact centre or similar environment.
- You are confident in your ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- You have a creative approach to problem solving and can think on your feet.
- You have a proven track record in working with CRM data bases, and understand the importance of accuracy and detail.
- Your energetic approach highlights your sense of urgency.
A little bit about us
- We are one of WA's most trusted and valued brands.
- We are a fun loving and energetic team, and work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- We have a professional, dedicated but friendly approach.
- Our staff have the opportunity to earn weekly and monthly incentives, in addition to remuneration.
If this role is the one for you, please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing:
- How you will bring your skills and experience to make this role yours?
- Why you would like to be a part of our team?
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short listing process.
Applications close 31st March 2021.
For queries about your application please contact Melissa Knox on (08) 9482 2400.
Apply now via the link below.