Seven West Media (SWM) is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven; The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated Perth metro and WA regional newspapers.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, this role is responsible for providing support in all aspects of administration and assisting with a smooth operation of the SWM West Australian Business.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Manages diary and business appointments
- Manages phone enquiries, mail and emails
- Coordinates travel for staff (including Regional)
- Assists with collation and presentation of data for corporate and board reporting
- Assists with rostering/leave applications
- Assists with the on-boarding of employees including set-up and orientation
- Manages all office requirements, including stationary/kitchen supplies and liaising with Building Management
- Credit Card Expense reconciliation
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience across a broad spectrum of administrative duties including experience as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant with ability to liaise at a senior management level
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating office support
- Advanced proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Relevant administrative qualifications highly desirable
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and active listening skills
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritise and exercise discretion
- Strong organisation and time management and a high level of attention to detail
- Has a positive attitude, be highly motivated and self-motivated;
- Ability to work in a team environment, demonstrating a proactive and flexible approach to work
We want to engage like-minded people who embody our values: Make it Happen – Be the Solution, Be Brave – Speak Up and Better Together – Join Forces.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
For queries contact Taisha Cusack on 08 9482 3833.