Job no: 974977
Work type: Full-time
- Implement National media campaigns
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Media Executive to join Seven.
As an integral part of our in-house media team, the Media Executive supports the Media Manager in developing and implementing media plans in line with the strategic marketing direction; working across all forms of media, including Radio, Outdoor, Print, Digital, Social and other traditional and emerging communication channels.’
The Media Executive is responsible for our priority prime time entertainment media schedule, our fast-moving day to day 7NEWS media schedule, and any ad hoc bookings for all Seven Network programs and products.
Based in South Eveleigh, you will:
- Implement National media campaigns in a manner that delivers on the Network audience objectives
- Assist in the planning, buying and monitoring of media schedules, booking media with publishers including radio/audio, out of home, digital, social, press and print.
- Assist in the briefing, evaluation and negotiation of media proposals with media owners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media publishers, with a focus on transparency and clear communication.
- Prepare and present documents to the wider Marketing team, reporting on our media activity meeting all strategic objectives, pre and post campaign.
- Pull together clear and concise specification documents and brief all creative requirements to the internal creative team.
- Manage the distribution of marketing materials in conjunction with the creative team, ensuring all assets are delivered in a timely and effective manner
- Assist with updating media expenditure reports, ensuring our media plans are delivered within budget.
- Keep on top of TV ratings, with a focus on our audience objectives
- Manage multiple consumer & trade campaigns at once and deliver these to deadlines
We are looking for someone who has:
- A Communications or Marketing degree
- Minimum 2-year experience in a media or similar marketing role
- A deep seeded passion for television, storytelling and all media – print, radio, outdoor, digital and social etc
- A goal-orientated and determined mindset to create the conditions that cement Channel 7’s leading network position.
- Ability to multitask, manage many projects in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Complete obsession with ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- An appetite for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting
- Excellent numeracy skills and analytical skills
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au