Job no: 974981
Work type: Full-time
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
If you are looking for a fresh start, we may have the opportunity that can get you where you want to be with this exciting and fast paced opportunity in our Sales Department.
Based in Townsville and reporting to the Sales Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Sale of Seven television airtime, Seven digital and associated commercial production;
- Introducing new business to the power of television and Seven digital;
- Managing and developing an existing portfolio;
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally, to enhance the team's overall effectiveness and performance
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a true communicator and people person
- Has good hustle and energy - we want someone passionate
- Experience in client account service would be advantageous
- Has relevant sales experience
- Is a team player who sets clear goals and achieves a high standard of excellence in work ethic, performance, presentation and commitment, whilst striving for continuous improvement
- Has Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills and can demonstrate a high attention to detail
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend