Strategic Financial Planning Manager
Job no: 974992
Work type: Fixed term contract
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced Strategic Financial Planning Manager to join the Finance Team on a part-time basis (4 days per week) for a 12-month parental leave cover. In this role, you will be a core team member providing support and assistance in the Group’s strategic financial planning and reporting department.
Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Deputy CFO, you will:
- Manage the annual budget and monthly forecast process for the Strategy and Television team
- Be a core member in the management of the Group 5 Year Plan, maintaining the Group 5 Year Plan (P/L and CF) with inputs from the business
- Oversee the Television monthly cash flow forecast prepared by the Television Financial Accounting Manager
- Manage the impairment testing process on a half yearly basis, including undertaking the impairment analysis and sensitivity modelling for the Television CGU
- Assist with the development and improvement of existing financial models and tools for scenario modelling to help better understand business trends and assist in business planning.
- Drive and develop relationships across the business and broader finance function in order to understand business and information requirements.
- Work as a key member of the Finance team to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the finance function across the group.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven Commercial Experience.
- Advanced data analysis and excel modelling skills.
- Previous exposure to Oracle/HFM.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to engage with and influence key stakeholders to provide strategic guidance and decision support.
- Strong knowledge of Cash Flow reporting
- Previous business experience in an ASX 200 company or a large and complex organisation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- CA/CPA qualified
Your success is our success: we will provide you with opportunities to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au