Job no: 974995
Work type: Casual
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a casual Audio Producer to join the 7Creative team. The core purpose of the 7Creative team is to brand and promote Seven Network content. This role is responsible for producing creative audio content for On-air and Online platforms, ensuring high-level technical and production quality is maintained.
Based in Eveleigh, you’ll be:
- Facilitating a creative environment to get the best outcome from voice-over talent and Creatives
- Continually improving quality and effectiveness of audio techniques
- Contributing to team meetings and work effectively with the wider CMO team to accomplish organisational goals and strive for continuous improvement within the department
- Working collaboratively and effectively with the wider promotions department to share knowledge and ideas and strive for continuous improvement within the department.
- Operating Pro-tools audio post-production suite
- Voice-over recording and editing
- Involved in sound Design and mixing of short and long form audio content
We are looking for someone who has:
- Extensive experience with Pro-Tools in a post-production audio suite
- Demonstrated Windows based computer skills
- Highly developed creative and technical ability
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a high-pressure environment
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au