Digital Performance Media Manager - Olympics
Job no: 975114
Work type: Casual
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Digital Performance Media Manager to join the team at the Seven Network on a contract basis for the Tokyo 2021 Olympics and Paralympic Games.
Delivering outstanding customer experience is a key pillar of Seven West Media so the treatment and professional services we provide our advertising partners has never been more important.
Working closely with the Broadcast Campaign Leads, Sport Production and Digital internal teams, you will be responsible for implementing the digital and social components of each campaign related to the Tokyo 2021 Olympic & Paralympic Games.
Based in Media City and Reporting to the Campaign Management team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Lead and oversee the implementation, delivery, community management and reporting of paid social campaigns for all Olympics clients helping our market momentum and business success. Successful campaigns help our market momentum and business success so an important part of this role is the ownership of implementation and delivery of all client social media campaigns for Seven Network.
- Unleashing and communicating the potential of our social media channels. You understand the value in social media and the role it plays in delivering a phenomenal campaign experience, and you are able to deliver insights that champion our platforms and channels to internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivering agreed digital revenue goals from agencies and clients, by designing market leading opportunities leveraging social media platforms.
- Working directly with producers and editors on the creation of bespoke digital content
- Working with Broadcast Campaign Leads on the extension and placement of assets across digital platforms during the campaign period
- Interpreting, understanding and ensuring all assets adhere to commercial and sporting body guidelines – from concept through to execution
- Collating all client briefs and directly liaising with Executive Producers, Producers and Editors to strategically plan out digital and social campaign assets in alignment with broadcast assets, client messaging, objectives and themes.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 3+ years of digital and paid social media experience, preferably publisher or agency side in a paid media and social media role
- Strong understanding of TV & Digital channels within communications planning
- Experience working with multiple teams and various stakeholders simultaneously.
- Advanced paid social media knowledge across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube & Snapchat
- Advanced understanding of native analytics of above social media platforms
- Proficient Word, Excel, Powerpoint / OSX and Keynote
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au