Job no: 975122
Work type: Full-time
An exciting opportunity exists to join Western Australia’s leading media group in the role of Account Manager, within the Customer Engagement team.
This position will suit an energetic and motivated individual who has the drive to succeed and can thrive in a continually changing work environment.
Your key areas of responsibility will include but not limited to the following tasks:
- Direct responsibility for the day to day management of the local distribution network of Metropolitan and Regional Retailers, East of Perth, including servicing, relationship management and performance management of accounts.
- Being accountable for the performance of approximately 400 retail accounts within the assigned territory with 30% of these being news agency businesses.
- Developing and implementing promotional and marketing activities to key stakeholders with the view to growing sales.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager with sales experience in fast moving consumable goods or business.
- Well-rounded communication skills and the ability to nurture and manage customer relationships.
- A strong sales focus and the ability to negotiate commercially sound outcomes.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Process driven, strong time management, attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel.
Applicants must have a current WA driver’s license.
If this role is the one for you, please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing how you will bring your skills and experience to make this role yours. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short listing process.
For any questions about the role please contact Ann Tobias on (08) 9482 9078.
Recruitment agencies will not be engaged so we kindly request not to be contacted.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend