Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, digital apps and newspapers.
Working at Seven West Media is exciting, challenging and rewarding – all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and have trusted news media platforms that deliver significant benefit to our advertisers. Our News Media platforms are exciting, evolving and have the biggest audiences in Western Australia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Advertising Executive to join our Metro Advertising team (based in Osborne Park).
Reporting to the Advertising Manager you’ll support the Advertising Team by:
- Developing new opportunities to grow business revenue through interaction with existing clients and actively seeking new business within a specified market
- Seeking out a deep understanding of clients’ needs in order to create a targeted advertising strategy
- Achieving revenue targets
- Creating high quality advertising sales proposals and strategies
- Be able to confidently and effectively present information and proposals to clients
- Providing after sales services to ensure that clients’ expectations are delivered
- Provide constructive input for advertising strategies; and
- Identify, assess and manage business and revenue risks as they arise
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- An understanding and keen interest in local business and news
- Ideally proven experience within a busy Advertising environment
- Have a desire to work collaboratively within a team
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Be organized, able to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- Very confident Microsoft Office user
- Possess a current drivers’ license
- It would be advantageous to demonstrate a strong sales experience (preferably in a Media environment):
Based in the Osborne Park office you will have access to our free Gym, onsite café and work the best News Media Advertising team in the country.
We want to engage like-minded people who embody our values: Make it Happen – Be the Solution, Be Brave – Speak Up and Better Together – Join Forces.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a cover letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position, what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
For queries about your application contact the Advertising Manager Jamie Grindley on 08 9482 3596.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au