Job no: 975194
Work type: Maximum Term Contract
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Sales Executive to join the Seven Sales team on a 6 month parental leave contract.
Based in Brisbane and Reporting to the Sales Manager, you’ll be required to:
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities through cold calling or inbound leads
- Educate new and prospective clients on the processes of media buying
- Plan and implement media campaigns, drawing on own judgement and experience to provide recommendations
- Tailor presentations to suit particular client needs and present confidently and professionally
- Provide high level of service and account management across numerous independent agencies and clients
- Liaise with numerous departments for client set up and ongoing optimizations
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong attention to detail and competency with numbers
- Ability to adapt to many situations and approach in a calm and solutions-focused manner
- Resilience, with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, and ability to work autonomously
- Confidence, with exceptional communication skills in person, on phone/video calls and via email
- Strong knowledge of media landscape
- Competency in Excel and our multiple booking systems (training provided)
- Ability to work and collaborate with a tight-knit team
Your success is our success: we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au