Programmatic Sales Manager
Job no: 975218
Work type: Full-time
- Thrive in an exciting, fast-paced, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
At the Seven Network, our Digital Sales team is growing fast. We have an exciting opportunity for a Programmatic Sales Manager to contribute to our success as we deliver our Total Video vision across BVOD, Video & Display for premium Sport, News and Entertainment.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Head of Programmatic Sales, you will:
- Deliver on digital revenue goals from agency & agency trade desks and clients, by effectively leveraging the full portfolio of 7Digital programmatic & audience offerings including video & display, (with a focus on BVOD).
- Oversee the management, delivery and communication of all non-guaranteed programmatic activity.
- Build relationships alongside Group Sales Managers of 7Digital with Strategic Leaders in the Programmatic market at agency trade desks, supply side partners and demand side platforms, ensuring they are effectively maximising the power of 7Digital.
- Deliver thought leadership in market around Programmatic buying through the lens of Seven West Media, driving our agenda in areas like Addressable TV.
- Ensure all stakeholders (both internal and external) across Sydney & Brisbane markets are aligned to deliver and exceed expectations with a view to achieving repeat business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years Digital Media experience in a publisher, trade desk or technology environment, with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- 1+ Years in a programmatic role, preferably on the sell side.
- Experience packaging data that drives commercial results via client success.
- Extensive network of agency, trading desk and brand relationships with a proven track record of influencing decision makers at all levels, but especially senior decision makers.
- Broad based digital knowledge across video, display, social, branded content, mobile, data and programmatic, with an understanding of the relative strengths and roles of each.
- Solid understanding of Industry Standard practices and the working relationships between DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, DMPs.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au