Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, digital apps and newspapers.
Working at Seven West Media is exciting, challenging and rewarding – all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and have trusted news media platforms that deliver significant benefit to our advertisers. Our News Media platforms are exciting, evolving and have the biggest audiences in Western Australia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Advertising Coordinator to join our team in a full-time 12-month fixed-term position, based in either Perth or Geraldton.
Reporting to the Advertising Manager you’ll support the Advertising Team by:
- Processing timely Client bookings to prevent production and printing delays
- Communicating via email, phone and in person to internal and external stakeholders
- Undertaking Advertising and Revenue reports
- Creating presentations to support the Advertising team
- Conducting other administrative tasks to support the Advertising team
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Strong time management skills and be able to prioritise a busy workload
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to be a strong team player and is highly motivated
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and Outlook
- High level of customer service and the ability to problem solve and find solutions to problems.
Based in the Osborne Park office you will have access to our free Gym, onsite café and work the best News Media Advertising team in the country.
We want to engage like-minded people who embody our values: Make it Happen – Be the Solution, Be Brave – Speak Up and Better Together – Join Forces.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a cover letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position, what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au