Job no: 975233
Work type: Full-time
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our Melbourne Sales team ahead of what promises to be an exciting year at Seven. Working across market-leading products and platforms such as Big Brother, The AFL, Tokyo Olympics, Farmer Wants a Wife, The Voice and so much more.
Based in Melbourne, you’ll be responsible for:
- Administration duties for the Sales team
- Sales data entry including bookings
- Internal and external communication, handling phone calls and emails
- Preparation of reports including campaign and client tracking
We are looking for someone who has:
- Computer skills to an intermediate level – Microsoft Office IT packages - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Clear & concise communication skills
- Previous customer service experience essential
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Time management, planning & organisation skills – able to work in a prompt and efficient manner to accomplish objectives
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au