Job no: 975238
Work type: Full-time
An exciting opportunity exists to join Western Australia’s leading media group in the role of Senior Administrator, within the Customer Engagement team.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Administration Team Leader, the Senior Administrator will perform daily system processes, be the subject matter expert in supply and distribution operations.
This position will suit an energetic and motivated individual who has the drive to succeed and can thrive in a continually changing work environment.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Perform daily system processes from start to finish ensuring outputs are accurate and on time
- Process account transfers in our circulation management system
- Maintain supply quantities and trucking routes within our circulation management system
- Escalation point for supply, distribution and subscriber finance related level one issues
- Provide customer service support to retailers and distributors
- Provide after hours support as required (managed via an on call roster)
- Conduct group and one-on-one training within the Administration team
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Strong administrative skills, with at least 5 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results, manage competing priorities and respond flexibly in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Process driven, strong time management and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to master system processes quickly and confidently
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders
A covering letter addressing your suitability for this particular position is essential and your CV must demonstrate your achievements as they relate to the requirements above.
Applications close Friday 14th May 2021.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend