Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, digital apps and newspapers.
Working at Seven West Media is exciting, challenging and rewarding – all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and have trusted news media platforms that deliver significant benefit to our advertisers. Our News Media platforms are exciting, evolving and have the biggest audiences in Western Australia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Advertising Executive to join our Advertising team in a full-time position based in Kununarra, Western Australia.
Reporting to the Advertising Manager you’ll support the Advertising Team by:
- Developing new opportunities to grow business revenue through interaction with existing clients and actively seeking new business within a specified market
- Seeking out a deep understanding of clients’ needs in order to create a targeted advertising strategy
- Achieving revenue targets
- Creating high quality advertising sales proposals and strategies
- Be able to confidently and effectively present information and proposals to clients
- Providing after sales services to ensure that clients’ expectations are delivered
- Provide constructive input for advertising strategies; and
- Identify, assess and manage business and revenue risks as they arise
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- An understanding and keen interest in local business and news
- A desire to work collaboratively within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills, able to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Confident Microsoft Office user
- Possess a current drivers’ license
- Previous Sales and/or Advertising experience highly regarded
We want to engage like-minded people who embody our values: Make it Happen – Be the Solution, Be Brave – Speak Up and Better Together – Join Forces.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a cover letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position, what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au