Acquisition Marketing Manager
Job no: 975348
Work type: Full-time
Direct & Digital Marketing Manager
The West Australian has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced marketer who is passionate about delivering exceptional results to join our team. This role is responsible for lead generation and acquiring both print and digital subscribers, using both traditional and digital marketing channels.
We are looking for someone who is all about data-driven decision making and uses insights to inform strategy, shape activity, and measure results.
Our new team member will:
- Be results focused and believe that all activity can be measured. You will understand how to measure ROI and evaluate activity.
- Have experience developing a strategic plan to meet business objectives.
- Have solid financial acumen to both develop and track budget, and to present results periodically.
- Have a passion for, and solid experience in, managing digital marketing (strategy & campaign planning).
- Also understand the value of traditional channels and be able to develop integrated plans.
- Be able to write great copy and have excellent attention to detail.
- Be a creative thinker in terms of both problem solving and idea generation.
- Be hands on. This role includes strategy development all the way through to execution. It’s a busy role but if you’re up for the challenge, it’s also a rewarding one!
- And, always, put the customer at the heart of everything they do.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym is available for the right candidate. A covering letter addressing your suitability for this particular position is essential and your CV must demonstrate your achievements as they relate to the requirements above.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend