Trainee Graphic Designer
Job no: 975349
Work type: Full-time
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Graphic Designer based at our Sydney Broadcast Centre at Martin Place. This role will be responsible for designing program graphics and animations for Seven’s News bulletins.
We are looking for someone with a passion for design and television, who sets and achieves a high standard of excellence in work ethic and commitment, and the desire to join a team that strives to be the best at what they do.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- tertiary qualifications in graphic design/New Media Design;
- experience with motion design within Adobe suite, in particular After Effects & Photoshop;
- experience with 3D Software such as Cinema 4D an advantage
- strong creative ability and communication skills;
- excellent organisation and time management skills;
- ability to be flexible in the hours of work
- drive, attention to detail and a results driven attitude; and
- the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
The successful applicant will be provided the opportunity to work with knowledgeable industry experts as well as the chance to grow their skills in broadcast television.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend