Senior Business Analyst
Job no: 975423
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Circulation & Distribution
Senior Business Analyst
Seven West Media (WA) is seeking an experienced Analyst to join our Customer Engagement department in Perth. This is an exciting, critical role in our business that will suit someone with an analytical mindset and the drive to succeed.
This challenging opportunity requires the successful applicant to:
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to develop and implement reporting and practices with the aim of maximising subscription and retail sales, distribution efficiencies, as well as readership and revenue growth.
- Run the subscriptions and retail sales forecasting process. Interpret and analyse data to make assumptions and provide insight and recommendations relating to performance against budget.
- Build the Customer Engagement financial budget and report on progressive performance.
- Prepare and provide clear and succinct written and verbal reports, proposals and updates as required.
- Stay abreast of market trends and conditions; sharing findings with internal stakeholders. Focus on trend recognition and opportunity analysis.
- Contribute to building a culture that is visionary, adaptable and communicative.
The requirements of the successful applicant:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a quantitative discipline.
- Previous experience in analytical and business partnering in a large organisation.
- Highly determined and committed to improving current processes, systems and reporting.
- Embrace new learnings and be persistent through challenges.
- Willingness to work as part of a larger insights and analytical team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to mentor junior analysts.
- Professional presentation skills; confident designing reports, writing and presenting to executive-level stakeholders.
- Demonstrate attention to detail at all times and especially when working under pressure on multiple priorities to deadline.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Access to great benefits, including on site gym is available for the right candidate. A covering letter addressing your suitability for this particular position is essential and your CV must demonstrate your achievements as they relate to the requirements above.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend