Job no: 975534
Work type: Full-time
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Sales Executive to join the Seven Sales team.
Based in Melbourne and Reporting to the Group Business Manager You’ll be:
- Managing & overseeing the campaign management and delivery of all planned and booked client activity.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement both on internal process and campaign delivery
- Ensuring all stakeholders (both internal and external) are aligned to deliver and exceed expectations with a view to achieving repeat business.
- Delivering agreed revenue goals from agencies and clients, by effectively leveraging the full portfolio of SWM broadcast and digital assets including video, branded content and integrated media solutions
- Responsible for end to end sale solution including planning, designing, formulating & presenting interesting, compelling & relevant communications to stakeholders including documents, verbal and written presentations of both an informative and persuasive nature, videos, etc.
- Assisting the GSM in formulating, sell-in and closure of major sales each year that encompass an integrated and creatively based media package inclusive of other Seven West Media business entities
- Provide management with top line reports that are accurate, clear, succinct and timely within their core agency and client portfolio
- Accountable for sales results within portfolio, manage the portfolio on an on-going basis with a view to growing it & report deviations in the marketplace, demonstrate a motivated, results-oriented approach
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years Media experience in a publisher, client or agency environment, with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in developing and executing sales plans that achieve superior results
- Solid network of agency and brand relationships with a proven track record of influencing mid level decision makers within both agencies and clients
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and media strategy to achieve client campaign objectives
- Solid understanding of Nielsen, eTAM/OzTAM industry software, IBMS, Genesis as well as digital metrics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, DSPs, SSPs and Ad Servers
- Proficient Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Office365
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications
- Experience selling broadcast and/or digital solutions in an agency environment - Including Video, Display, Social, Branded Content, Mobile, Data & Programmatic, with an understanding of the relative strengths and roles of each
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au