Job no: 975649
Work type: Full-time
At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
We are looking for two Junior Publicists to join our Sydney team. This is an incredible opportunity to work across our market-leading content, including News, Sport, and Entertainment programs.
Reporting to a National Publicity Manager, you’ll be responsible for working collaboratively within the national publicity team to drive strategic publicity campaigns across multiple platforms for Seven’s programs and associated artists.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to planning, development and delivery of targeted and effective publicity strategies for national programs and artists
- Working with the wider team to develop and execute media schedules, including all associated artist management
- Writing, editing, producing and distributing internal and external communications including media releases, press kits, bios, synopses and alerts
- Image management - from photo shoot co-ordination, concepts, schedules and budgeting, to the editing and delivery of images to media and key stakeholders
- Reporting and analysis of publicity activities
- Event coordination as required
We are looking for someone who has:
- Up to three years of experience in publicity or communications
- Experience with artist relations and management
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, manage time effectively, and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
- Drive, tenacity and a results-driven attitude
- A proven ability to respond to ever-changing business priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A love of television
Relevant qualification in public relations, communications or a related field is preferred, as well as an understanding of the Australian media landscape.
Due to the nature of the position, a degree of flexibility with hours is also required.
Your success is our success: we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD platform 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au