‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for an Account Executive to join the Seven Sales team. The team work on selling advertising space on programs such as Big Brother, The AFL, Tokyo Olympics, Farmer Wants a Wife, The Voice and so much more.
If you are looking for a fresh start, this may be the opportunity that can get you where you want to be with this exciting and fast paced opportunity in our Sales Department.
Based in Bundaberg and reporting to the Sales Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Sale of Seven television airtime, Seven digital and associated commercial production;
- Introducing new business to the power of television and Seven digital;
- Managing and developing an existing portfolio;
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally, to enhance the team's overall effectiveness and performance
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a true communicator and people person
- Has good hustle and energy - we want someone passionate
- Experience in client account service would be advantageous
- Has relevant sales experience
- Is a team player who sets clear goals and achieves a high standard of excellence in work ethic, performance, presentation and commitment, whilst striving for continuous improvement
- Has Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills and can demonstrate a high attention to detail
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Applications close Sunday, 3 October 2021.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.