Group Business Manager
Job no: 975682
Work type: Full-time
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Group Business Manager to join the Seven Sales team.
Based in Adelaide and Reporting to the Sales Director you’ll be:
- Delivering agreed revenue goals from agencies and clients, by effectively leveraging the full portfolio of assets across broadcast, digital and social platforms
- Accountable for the patch’s activity, the GBM is the custodian of the relationship and financial health for the portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing response to briefs and campaign management and deliver all planned and booked client activity.
- Ensuring all stakeholders (both internal and external) are aligned to deliver and exceed expectations with a view to achieving repeat business.
- Build robust long-lasting relationships with advertising agents, media consultants, marketers and advertisers to reach and exceed targets.
- Build strong internal partnerships to ensure seamless execution through collaboration.
- Take leadership role in educating and promoting Seven’s platforms and opportunities across the market.
- Provide reports and information for the broader Sales Team, sales management and network generally across the Seven West Media.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in managing a team is well regarded
- Previous sales/marketing management, advertising and/or media buying experience is well regarded
- Knowledge of OZTAM & industry software is desirable
- Proficient Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Sharepoint
- Solid understanding of Digital metrics and reporting tools including Nielsen Netratings, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager
- A Degree in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications
- A passionate user and consumer of digital media and technology with a clear understanding of the roles of various digital channels within a media mix
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au