Job no: 975686
Work type: Full-time
Seven West Media (WA) is seeking a Business Analyst to work on Strategic Business Initiatives. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a team of experienced professionals and drive business change and improvements.
This challenging opportunity requires the successful applicant to:
- Deliver a range of business projects and change management within the organisation.
- Explore and evaluate wide-ranging business initiatives and projects; use your curiosity to stretch and challenge the status quo.
- Interpret and analyse data to make assumptions and provide insight and recommendations relating to performance.
- Provide decision support on cost / revenue initiatives.
- Author high level presentations, reports and plans for the Executive, CEO, Board and Chairman.
- Prepare and provide clear and succinct written and verbal reports, business cases, proposals and updates as required by senior stakeholders.
- Develop reporting to track the realisation of benefits against business cases.
- Stay abreast of market trends and conditions; sharing findings with internal stakeholders. Focus on trend recognition and opportunity analysis.
- Demonstrate attention to detail at all times and especially when working under pressure on multiple priorities to deadline.
- Contribute to building a culture that is visionary, adaptable and communicative.
The essential requirements of the successful applicant:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional skills in preparing visual presentations using PowerPoint.
- Tertiary qualifications (Financial and Business desirable).
- Professional presentation skills; confident designing reports, writing and presenting to executive-level stakeholders. Experienced in Excel.
Based in the Osborne Park office you will have access to our free Gym, onsite café and work alongside the best News Media teams in the country.
We want to engage like-minded people who embody our values: Make it Happen – Be the Solution, Be Brave – Speak Up and Better Together – Join Forces.
If this role interests you, please submit a cover letter and resume addressing how you meet the criteria for this role.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend