Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual with amazing customer service skills and sales experience? Then we want you to join our fun and fast paced outbound sales team!
Based in our Osborne Park office, this casual role and is focused on subscription sales of our newspaper titles. Shifts are available Monday to Thursday from 2:30pm to 7:30pm, and 2pm to 5pm Friday.
As a Telemarketing Agent, you will:
- Convert prospects to subscribers and upgrade existing subscriptions in line with sales targets.
- Ensure that prospects and subscribers are provided with clear and complete subscription details and terms and conditions.
- Previous Customer Service experience is a must.
- Previous sales or upselling experience will be highly regarded.
- Hourly rate with a sales bonus available based on results. There are also team rewards for meeting targets.
- Fun and friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to be a part of our team social club.
- Access to discounted movie tickets, dining vouchers and experiences through our West Rewards program.
Please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why this role is for you, and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience. Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short listing process.
For any questions about the job please contact Chantelle Mullins on (08) 9482 2541.
Recruitments Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.