Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual with amazing customer service skills and sales experience? Then we want you to join our fun and fast paced outbound sales team!
Based in our Osborne Park office, this casual role and is focused on subscription sales of our newspaper titles. Shifts are available Monday to Friday.
As an Outbound Sales Agent, you will:
- Making a number of outbound calls daily to gain new subscribers and upgrade existing subscriptions in line with sales targets.
- Ability to think on your feet to overcome objections.
- Ensure that prospects and subscribers are provided with clear and complete subscription details and terms and conditions.
- Be accurate, efficient, punctual and reliable.
- Be friendly, positive and outgoing – we need to hear your smile over the phone! A competitive personality is an advantage.
- Hourly rate with additional sales bonus available. There are also team rewards for meeting targets.
- Flexible hours, no weekend work.
- Fun and friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to be a part of our team social club.
- Access to discounted movie tickets, dining vouchers and experiences.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role, and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience. Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short listing process.
For any questions about the job please contact Chantelle Mullins on (08) 94822541.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.