Digital Performance Media Manager
Job no: 975713
Work type: Casual
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Digital Performance Media Manager to join the Seven team on a casual basis.
Based in Media City and Reporting to the Commercial Content team, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading and overseeing the implementation, delivery, community management and reporting of paid social and branded content campaigns for clients.
- Unleashing and communicating the potential of our social media and digital channels.
- Working directly with producers and editors on the creation of bespoke digital content
- Working with Campaign Leads on the extension and placement of assets across digital platforms during the campaign period
- Interpreting, understanding and ensuring all assets adhere to commercial, IP or sporting body guidelines – from concept through to execution
- Collating all client briefs and directly liaising with Executive Producers, Producers and Editors to strategically plan out digital and social campaign assets in alignment with broadcast assets, client messaging, objectives and themes.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 2+ years of digital and paid social media experience, preferably publisher or agency side in a paid media role
- Strong understanding of TV & Digital channels within communications planning
- Experience working with multiple teams and various stakeholders simultaneously.
- Advanced paid social media knowledge across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube & Snapchat
- Advanced understanding of native analytics of above social media platforms
- Proficient Word, Excel, Powerpoint / OSX and Keynote
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au