Sport Sales Executive
Job no: 975733
Work type: Full-time
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Sport Sales Executive to join the Seven Sales team.
Based in Melbourne and Reporting to the Sport Sales Manager You’ll be:
- Assisting in the development of the network sport sales business plan and strategies
- Ensuring that the Sport Sales Manager, Sales Management and broader Sales Department is aware of all issues and trends relevant to the successful sales and marketing of Seven’s sporting events that would impact dealings with Media agencies, media consultants, marketers or direct advertisers
- Monitoring and report group members performance and take corrective action where necessary
- Preparing and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports for the Sales Department
- Managing the accurate and efficient archiving and access to relevant business documents, reports and correspondence
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven ability as a persuasive and considerate communicator
- Computer Skills to an intermediate level – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Previous experience in business presentations. Previous sales/marketing management, advertising and/or media buying experience is well regarded
- A proven track record in sales
- Previous sports marketing experience is well regarded
- Formal Qualifications in Business, management or (sports) marketing, is well regarded.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au