Subscriber Services Representative (Inbound)
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
An exciting opportunity exists to join Western Australia's leading media group in the role of Subscriber Services Representative. The position is focused on inbound customer service contact and service based administrative tasks. The team's key focus is delivering outstanding and efficient service to our subscribers in a busy contact centre.
We are currently recruiting for a part time representative, working 27.5 hours per week with the opportunity to work extra hours if required.
As a customer service specialist you will be able to demonstrate:
- You will have a proven track record in providing exceptional customer service in a contact centre or similar environment.
- You are confident in your ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- You have a creative approach to problem solving and can think on your feet.
- You have a proven track record in working with CRM data bases, and understand the importance of accuracy and detail.
- Your energetic approach highlights your sense of urgency.
A day in the life of a Subscriber Services Representative:
- You respond to customer queries and are responsible for providing exceptional customer service – always. Typical contact includes customer payments; requests for adjustments to subscriptions, and responses to marketing promotions.
- While this is a service based role, you are also focused on retention and employ sales techniques (retention/upsell opportunities) which add value to our customers.
- Your attention to detail and commitment to accuracy ensures that our CRM is well maintained and up to date.
- You attend and contribute to regular team meetings to help build our positive team culture.
A little bit about us
- We are WA's leading media group.
- Our business is evolving and we work in a dynamic and responsive environment.
- The team values like-minded individuals who approach their work with passion, vibrancy and positivity.
- We have a professional, dedicated but friendly approach.
- Collaboration and encouragement are some of our team values.
- Free onsite secured parking
- Access to onsite gymnasium
- Café onsite
- Access to corporate discounts and offers
If this role is the one for you, please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing:
- How you will bring your skills and experience to make this role yours?
- Why you would like to be a part of our team?
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short listing process.
For queries about your application please contact Chantelle Mullins on (08) 9482 2541.
Apply now via the link below.