Marketing Executive - Entertainment
Job no: 975880
Work type: Full-time
- The Voice, SAS Australia, Big Brother…. Here’s your opportunity to work on TV's biggest programs
- Thrive in an exciting, dynamic, media environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing marketing team
- Based in Eveleigh with flexible working arrangements
At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Marketing Executive to join the Seven Marketing team.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive, the Marketing Executive will support the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns for key entertainment programs including The Voice, Big Brother, Farmer Wants a Wife, and SAS (just to name a few).
We are looking for a sharp, experienced exec or junior who’s worked in the media, entertainment or lifestyle industry. You will be given the opportunity to learn and grow your skills among some of the industry’s best across brand and content marketing, social, digital and production. You will help to drive marketing outcomes with clever, timely communications that engage, inspire and delight our viewers across all touchpoints.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Executive – Entertainment, to assist in the development of national consumer marketing campaigns for our entertainment tentpole programs
- Manage the workflow, briefing and trafficking of campaign creative for multichannel media plans with tight deadlines
- Dispatch marketing assets to media agency and internal/external stakeholders in a timely manner, ensuring all assets are saved in shared drives
- Coordinate audience centric activities including consumer promotions and any event / partnerships, and assist with overall prize fulfilments including contacting winners, sending confirmation and fulfilment of prizes
- Support marketing shoots, including developing call sheets and schedules and briefing photographers, videographers, props, studios, and the coordination of talent and their management
- Processing program related invoices via Finance systems
- Brainstorm, source and deliver merchandise for consumer and trade audiences
- Proactively assess current comms and campaigns to ensure they are consistent with network messaging and priorities, ensuring material advice and instructions are adhered to
- Understand social and other media platforms, current climate, competitive landscape, trends and opportunities, and where appropriate support social team with social media publishing and moderation
What you’ll bring
- A deep seeded passion for Content and Entertainment
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Brand and Content Marketing or relevant experience in a Creative Agency and in the development and management of advertising or content creative
- Complete obsession with ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- An eye for creativity
- Excellent communication skills, particularly correct grammar
- Proven numeracy skills and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask, managing many projects in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- A strong team player
- Confidence in presentation and communication with key stakeholders
- A passion for the creative process
- Ability to relate to and understand Seven’s brand and program target audience(s)
Why work at Seven
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, dynamic culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance and Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Click here to find out more about life at Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend