Senior Marketing Executive - Media
Job no: 975883
Work type: Full-time
- The Voice, SAS Australia, Big Brother…. Here’s your opportunity to work on TV's biggest programs
- Thrive in an exciting, dynamic, media environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing marketing team
- Based in Eveleigh with flexible working arrangements
At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Senior Marketing Executive – Media to join Seven’s consumer marketing team.
As an integral part of our consumer marketing team, the Senior Marketing Executive – Media will be the key liaison between the media agency and the consumer marketing team as well being the conduit between the consumer marketing team and various direct media contacts for partnerships and promotions.
Supporting the consumer marketing leads, this role will be responsible for developing and implementing media plans in line with the strategic marketing direction; working across all forms of media, including Radio, Outdoor, Print, Digital, Social and other traditional and emerging communication channels.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside the Consumer Marketing Leads to brief Seven’s media agency on developing National and Eastern Seaboard consumer media campaigns to achieve desired marketing outcomes.
- Plan and execute national and state-based media promotions, in accordance with the marketing strategy, including promotions with radio, print and digital partners.
- Manage the distribution of marketing and media materials in conjunction with the Creative team, to ensure all assets are delivered in a timely and effective manner, including radio, ooh, print and digital material.
- Foster and manage key media partner relationships, including radio producers and contra partners to ensure all integration and partnership opportunities and maximised.
- Manage timelines for briefing and seeking approvals to ensure media campaigns can deliver as needed.
- Process all relevant finance expenditures, to budget, with manager approval, ensuring all media and partners are paid appropriately and in a timely manner.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing or media experience in a media focused role
- A deep seeded passion for television, storytelling and all media – print, radio, outdoor, digital and social etc
- A goal-orientated and determined mindset
- Ability to multitask, manage many projects in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Complete obsession with ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- An appetite for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting
- Excellent numeracy skills and analytical skills
- A Communications or Marketing degree
Why work at Seven
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health and fitness facilities
- A collaborative, dynamic culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Click here to find out more about life at Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend