Job no: 975901
Work type: Full-time
Seven West Media is the country’s fastest growing cross platform news masthead, offering print and digital subscriptions. Seven West Media has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Retention Marketing Manager who is passionate about news and creating an exceptional customer experience. Based in our Osborne Park office, this role will report to the General Manager – Marketing. Using customer data and insights, this position will be responsible for overseeing the subscriber lifecycle journey, creating and executing campaigns that engage, retain and reward subscribers. We are looking for a strategic thinker with a hands on approach and with experience in customer retention or the subscriptions/memberships space.
- Develop, oversee and optimise the end-to-end subscriber journey and execute effective marketing strategies that that increase subscriber lifetime value.
- Analyse customer insights and data to better understand digital subscription behaviour and drive tactical initiatives to increase usage.
- Create and manage segmented data-driven campaigns that engage and retain subscribers.
- Assess and develop strategies to address key retention challenges in the customer life-cycle. Analyse findings and present recommendations
- Manage and optimise the West Rewards loyalty program, working with the Retention Marketing Coordinator and external partners to deliver attractive offers, competitions and events.
- Work with key stakeholders across the business on initiatives to improve subscribers’ experience, product offering and program awareness.
- Undertake continual review and analysis to inform strategy and prioritisation.
- Manage the retention budget and maintain strong ROI on all activity.
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Marketing and practical marketing experience of 5+ years.
- Experience across one or more; media, publishing, retail, memberships or loyalty.
- Extensive exposure to a retention program.
- Customer centric with a strong understanding of customer drivers, methodologies and supporting campaign tactics.
- Experience in digital marketing with a good understanding of audience segmentation and data led campaigns
- A thorough understanding of LTV metrics and the ability to apply this logic strategically to programs.
- A self-starter with experience across end-to-end campaign management and a willingness to utilise your own skills to deliver outcomes, track what you put in market and optimise for success.
- Exceptional commercial acumen with proven ability to meet agreed targets within a revenue and expenditure budget.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym is available for the right candidate. If this sounds like you then you must supply a covering letter addressing your suitability for this particular position and your CV must demonstrate your achievements as they relate to the Key Tasks and Essential Criteria detailed above. Please also include your ideal number of standard working hours.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend