Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven; The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated Perth metro and WA regional newspapers.
Reporting to the Advertising Manager, this role is focused on seeking and building customers within Kalgoorlie.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a sales environment, an understanding and keen interest in local business and news and have a desire to work collaboratively within a team.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing new opportunities to grow business revenue through interaction with existing clients and actively seeking new business within a specified market;
- Seeking out a deep understanding of clients’ needs in order to create a targeted sales strategy;
- Achieving revenue targets;
- Creating high quality sales proposals and strategies and be able to confidently and effectively present them to clients;
- Providing after sales services as requested to ensure that clients’ expectations are met to a high standard
- Provide constructive input for advertising strategies; and
- Identify, assess and manage business and revenue risks as they arise.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Advertising environment with a proven track record;
- A genuine desire to work closely with clients and ensure them optimal returns for their investments with our Company;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Be organised, able to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- Possess computer literacy skills, especially with MS office applications; and
- Possess a current drivers’ license
It would be advantageous to demonstrate:
- Digital sales experience
- Experience with CCI booking systems
We want to engage like-minded people who embody our values: Make it Happen – Be the Solution, Be Brave – Speak Up and Better Together – Join Forces.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
For queries about your application contact the Advertising Manager on 08 9022 0545.