Digital Account Executive
Job no: 975948
Work type: Full-time
- Thrive in an exciting, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
Seven is one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with market leading premium video content creation, distribution and commercialisation. Our mission is to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. We’re one team: thinking big, acting sharp and just owning it.
7plus is the leading BVOD (Broadcast Video on Demand) platform where millions of Australians watch their favourite dramas and of course live sport including the upcoming Winter Olympics, Commonwealth Games, Supercars, AFL, Golf, NFL, PAC 12, and so much more.
Following the growth of Connected Television, we launched a series of market first innovations aiming at connecting advertisers with Australians in a deeper way than ever before. Through data, we can find intenders and move them through the purchase funnel through innovative experiences.
We built a market leading data offering embedded in 7REDiQ. Our customer data platform accesses insights on more than 10M Australians through key partners all activatable on all screens, directly or programmatically (TEG, Flybuys, Landmarks ID, Weatherzone, Equifax, Carsguide and Car Expert).
Reaching 9.5M people monthly, 7NEWS.com.au is the largest news, sport, lifestyle and entertainment website for people under. This video led product is at the cutting edge of online video experiences.
Rounding out our offering is 7Everywhere, our programming, sport and 7news social media accounts where we deliver clients campaigns to our engaged followers to further drive enagement for brands.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Digital Sales Account Executive to join the Seven Sales team.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Autonomous, driven & proactive. A highly motivated self-starter.
- Someone passionate for all things digital: curious & with a learning mindset, our team is always looking to grow and share their knowledge of the video market.
- A problem solver: practical & outcome oriented.
- Remains positive & open minded: welcoming change as a driver of growth.
- Great attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills – Microsoft Office packages – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Previous sales-related experience is considered beneficial, although not critical.
Based in Sydney, the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Execute our commercial strategy by representing our offering in market with the aim to deliver our revenue targets.
- Assist in the development of media schedules and recommendations and confirm inventory forecasts & availabilities
- Build media plans and secure investments in our booking engine Operative 1.
- Chase creative.
- Work with clients and AdOps to ensure timely and seamless campaign deployment
- Frontline support for clients with campaign requests
- Report & Analyse campaigns.
In return, we will provide you with:
- A collaborative, vibrant culture.
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s mentoring, performance & development programs.
- A reward and recognition program
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to fast track their development and future proof their career in the exciting world of media. At 7digital, we pride ourselves on having one of the best team cultures in the country. We work hard together, we learn together and support one another every step of the way. Seven is the place to be. Video has experienced the largest growth in its history and that’s our focus at 7digital, delivering engaging video experiences that deliver impact for our partners.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au