Job no: 975999
Work type: Full-time
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our Melbourne Sales team. With a market leadership position off the back of Tokyo Olympics and The Voice, you will have the opportunity to work across products and platforms such as Big Brother, The AFL, Beijing Winter Olympics, The Ashes, SAS: Australia, The Voice and so much more.
Based in Melbourne and Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, you’ll be:
- Maintaining and growing an existing customer portfolio and revenue base
- Assisting in the development and implementation of strategies to meet network revenue, exceed market share and enhance the Seven brand
- Preparing and presenting reports to the Sales Department
- Understanding the Seven West Media business and be able to leverage our assets to deliver on client objectives
- Coaching sales support staff
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally to enhance the overall team’s effectiveness and performance
We are looking for someone who:
- Has demonstrable experience working in a media sales environment, preferably in television
- Has the ability to manage client feedback and concerns, and quickly resolve complex issues
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication as well as a strong commercial acumen
- Has proven problem solving skills and a high level of accountability
- Is a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office suite and possess a high level of attention to detail
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s People Experience initiatives
- A reward and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working environments
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, The media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Click here to find out more about life at Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au